It's been twenty years and I'm still writing.

I began writing books in 2000. It took me three years to finish my first book, You, Your SELF, and the 21st Century. Last Friday, I sent the manuscript of my 8th book, "Loosing" Your Mind: Critical Thinking in an Age of Chaos, to my publisher. In this, probably, my last book, I explore the idea of using critical thinking to find your authentic self and live in the safe space it provides as an antidote to the poison and toxicity that showers over us every day.

As a captive in a WW II Nazi labor camp, Dr. Viktor Frankl discovered the final freedom that can never be taken from us is our choice to respond to life's circumstances, no matter how bad they are.

The first step in finding our authentic self is to discover if our responses are really ours or if they belong to the many people who formed and shaped us into our adulthood. It's an arduous journey but the rewards are worth the intellectual and emotional sweat.

I'll be writing more about the release date as soon as I get it from my publisher. In the meantime, if you happen to need some new reading material during this period of self-isolation, check out my author page at Amazon by clicking here.

 

Comments

Popular Posts