Welcome back!

I've finally had it with FaceBook and all the other social media sites. I can get up in the morning feeling good and after twenty minutes of FB, feel poisoned like a political critic in Russia. So I've decided to re-devote my time to writing this blog after all these years (ten, I think).

I've chosen to use the original title of My Spin because I believe it's all we have anyway. Just our own spin of our view of reality. Of course, you can offer your spin to my spin if you feel the urge; just as long as you understand that neither of us has a God-like view of reality. 

Keep it clean and keep in mind that expression of honest opinions almost always produces some heat, and that's ok as long as it produces some light with it.

So welcome back and keep on eye out for daily postings with a special emphasis on critical thinking, the topic of my new book to be released before the end of the year. 

Comments

  1. I look forward to reading your comments in the blog situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to your thoughts and opinions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill and I encourage you to post your thoughts. You have a lot to offer.

      Delete
  3. You push my thinking, and that is a good thing. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts